There is now a growing interest in discovering different methods of natural eyebrow thickening . While some are lucky enough to inherit their dense ones, others have to resort to extra help.
In the cosmetics sector, certain products and methods are designed to improve the appearance of eyebrows in a short time. However, not all of us have the resources to buy them, or we are often afraid of adverse reactions.
Fortunately, there are many natural products that can be useful for caring for them. Due to their properties, they strengthen the eyebrows from the roots and help them look more dense and healthy. Do you dare to try them out?
1. Aloe and coconut – a way to thicken your eyebrows
Due to the high content of amino acids and essential fatty acids, aloe vera and coconut oil are one of the best natural solutions to thicken your eyebrows without harsh agents. In addition, it is recommended to strengthen the hair.
- 3 tablespoons of aloe vera gel (45 g).
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil (20 ml).
- Add aloe vera gel to the glass container and mix it with coconut oil.
- Make sure everything is well mixed and store in a cool place.
- Dip a small brush in the preparation and rub it over the eyebrows from the roots.
- Cover them completely, let the mixture act for 30 minutes, then rinse off.
- Repeat the application at least 3 times a week before going to bed.
2. Garlic and olive oil
This natural method doesn’t smell very nice. Still, it is one of the most effective alternatives to thicken your eyebrows in no time . Its benefits result from the contribution of sulfur compounds and healthy fats that stop hair loss.
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil (20 mL).
- Put a clove of garlic in the mortar and crush it until you get a paste.
- Add the olive oil and mix to get an oily product.
- Brush your eyebrows with garlic paste and olive oil and let it act for 30 minutes.
- Be careful around the eyes as contact with them may cause irritation.
- After the time has elapsed, rinse with plenty of water.
- Use 2 or 3 times a week for better results.
3. Coconut milk and vitamin E
Adding a bit of vitamin E oil to coconut milk can prove to be an effective solution for thin and sparse eyebrows. These ingredients provide vitamins, antioxidants and amino acids that easily penetrate the hair follicles.
- 3 tablespoons of coconut milk (30 ml).
- 1 teaspoon of vitamin E oil (5 ml).
- Pour coconut milk into a clean container and mix it with vitamin E oil.
- Rub the product into the eyebrows with your fingertips or a small brush.
- Leave it on for 30 minutes and rinse it off.
- Use every night before going to bed.
4. Olive oil and castor oil
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil (10 ml).
- 1 tablespoon of castor oil (10 ml).
- Mix the oils in a bowl until you get a uniform blend.
- Dip the brush or cotton ball in the product and rub it over your eyebrows.
- Cover them completely and let the mixture act without rinsing.
- Repeat every night before going to bed.
5. Rosemary lotion and argan oil
Both rosemary and argan oils are known for their hair strengthening properties. While each individual can benefit your eyebrows, we suggest combining them into a balm to enhance the effects.
- 3 tablespoons of rosemary oil (30 ml).
- 2 tablespoons of argan oil (20 ml).
- Pour the rosemary oil into a small jar and mix it with the argan oil.
- Dip the brush into the product, then apply it to your eyebrows
- Let it soak in without rinsing it off.
- Use at least 3 times a week.
Finally, keep in mind that the effects of these natural products are not immediate. Although they start nourishing the eyebrows from the first applications, the results can only be seen after a few weeks of use. It is important that you be patient and use them consistently.