Which of us does not complain of nightmarish cellulite ? These unsightly lumps appearing on the thighs, abdomen and buttocks is an age-old problem that keeps you awake at night and makes many women complex. We start to feel discomfort especially during the holiday season, when it is time to put on a swimsuit.
Maybe you are one of those people in whom cellulite has not yet had a visible stigma, or on the contrary – it is already so visible that you do not know how to deal with it. The most important thing is to realize that no therapy or treatments will make cellulite disappear overnight.
Often, in extreme cases, the ultimate solution for its removal is surgery. Nevertheless, with a proper diet, introducing healthy habits and a little effort, it is possible to minimize its visibility.
In addition, today you will learn how to use the properties of apple cider vinegar in the fight against persistent orange peel. Do you want to try?
We reduce cellulite using apple cider vinegar
The particularly advantageous property of apple cider vinegar is its ability to reduce body fat in our cells. It has a strong cleansing effect, which prevents the tendency of lipids and toxins to accumulate in our body.
Of course, regardless of these benefits and your ability to reduce, our treatments will not be all about drinking apple cider vinegar all day long. Never do that! It is supposed to complement a balanced diet, healthy lifestyle and appropriate habits.
Properties of apple cider vinegar:
- Apple cider vinegar is a very popular product and is often used by people suffering from overweight and cellulite. It helps in burning fats more efficiently and eliminating toxins accumulated in the body.
- It improves digestive processes and stimulates metabolism.
- Another benefit of vinegar is its beneficial effects on the lymphatic system. It supports the smooth flow of blood.
- It lowers blood pressure and reduces the level of bad cholesterol.
- In addition, the action of apple cider vinegar is similar to sodium bicarbonate or lemon juice. It regulates the proper pH of the body, providing it with a slightly alkaline reaction.
How to use the properties of apple cider vinegar?
To effectively start reducing cellulite, the therapy should be used for two weeks. It involves taking apple cider vinegar for 15 days and then taking a break of two weeks. After resting, the preparation should be reintroduced.
1. Oral apple cider vinegar intake and cellulite
- 1 liter of water
- 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar (30 ml)
Preparation and application:
Preparation consists in mixing water with the given amount of vinegar and the resulting liquid should be taken throughout the day. Here’s how to do it:
- The first glass of the mixture should be drunk as soon as you wake up on an empty stomach.
- Drink the next dose 20 minutes after breakfast. This is when digestion begins and the vinegar can properly fulfill its cleansing and fat-preventing functions.
- The last glass should be drunk 20 minutes after dinner.
As mentioned earlier, this order should be followed during the next 15 days, and then we take a two-week break.
In order for the fight against cellulite to be effective, the therapy should be supplemented with a balanced diet low in fats and rich in fiber, fruit and vegetables. You also need to make time for physical activity and exercise.
2. The external use of apple cider vinegar and cellulite
In this case, we will use the properties of apple cider vinegar by applying the preparation directly to the skin with cellulite. How to do it? Below you will find all the tips:
- 15 ml of apple cider vinegar should be mixed with your daily moisturizing body cream or essential oil;
How to use:
- We use the preparation twice a day. The first application should take place after a morning shower and the second application before going to bed. It is enough to thoroughly mix the vinegar with the moisturizing cream and perform a massage in places where there is cellulite.
- Perform the massage with circular, energetic movements, this way we will improve blood circulation. For help, you can use a special wooden roller or an anti-cellulite sponge. They will help in deep massage of the areas of the body with cellulite.
This treatment can be performed daily. In the fight against orange peel, regularity, consistency and patience are the most important. Let us not forget that it takes time and effort to reduce cellulite even in a minimal way. Follow a proper diet and do not forget to exercise daily!