Green apple jelly with chia is a light and wonderful dessert that has many benefits. Find out more about her by reading today’s article!
Do you ever feel the need to snack in between meals? What if you could eat something delicious and healthy? This is exactly what our proposition today is: delicious and full of flavor jelly with green apples and chia .
Don’t miss this recipe!
Healthy jelly with green apples and chia
The recipe we have prepared for you today is light and full of nutrients. We have combined the flavors and freshness of jelly with the nutritional values of green apples and chia seeds. You will love it for sure!
We recommend eating gelatin to strengthen bones and cartilage. You may find it hard to believe, but this is an animal product made from collagen obtained from farm animals.
It is also an extremely healthy and nutritious food that provides protein with a minimum amount of fat and calories. Interestingly, as much as 90% of it consists of proteins. Besides, it also provides amino acids, calcium, magnesium and phosphorus to strengthen your bones and regenerate cartilage.
Besides being a source of protein, gelatin also contains large amounts of collagen. Thus, it promotes healing and has a beneficial effect on skin health.
Surely you are familiar with the old saying: “eat one apple a day and rarely see a doctor”. This is what the common tradition tells us about these healthy fruits. And science agrees with her!
Green apples are full of antioxidants, especially flavonoids. Besides, they also support the weight loss process because they contain malic acid. They also help regulate blood glucose levels. In addition, they contain large amounts of potassium, thanks to which they have a positive effect on the health of the cardiovascular system.
Chia seeds also provide many health benefits. They are an excellent source of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids. Besides, they contain vitamins and antioxidants.
Among the various benefits of chia seeds, it is worth noting that:
- They make you feel fuller, making them perfect for weight loss programs.
- They help regulate blood sugar levels.
- They help regulate electrolytes and keep you hydrated.
Recipe for healthy jelly with green apples and chia seeds
Ingredients for green apple jelly
- Light jelly powder with apple flavor
- One liter of water (or the amount indicated on the jelly package)
- 1/4 cup of chia seeds
- 2 green apples
- First, make the jelly according to the instructions on the package. Usually you will only need to put the powder in boiling water and boil it for a few minutes.
- Then pour half of the liquid into gelatin molds or other silicone molds of your preferred size.
- Then put the molds with half of the jelly in the fridge to make them curd. Give them some time.
- Meanwhile, wash the apples, peel them and cut them into thin pieces.
- When the jelly becomes solid, put the apple pieces in it and sprinkle with chia seeds.
- Then pour the rest of the jelly that was not in the refrigerator. Put everything in the fridge again until the jelly is solid.
- When the jelly is cut, you can eat and enjoy the taste!
Simple isn’t it? Plus, this recipe is delicious and healthy. We recommend it for every occasion.