A 15-minute workout each day greatly accelerates the metabolism and supports fat burning. It will be perfect for people who are just starting their adventure with a healthy and active lifestyle.
Our daily 15-minute plan consists of a series of easy but effective exercises. Always try to keep your spine straight and focus on proper breathing. Although it is commonly believed that long and exhausting training is necessary to burn unnecessary fat, it is worth noting that also short and not too demanding activity can be equally effective.
Your daily training doesn’t have to be boring! Try to diversify it and choose the type of activity that gives you the most fun. If you have a small amount of free time on a daily basis, our 15-minute training will help you stay in shape and take care of a slim figure.
However, if you want to spend more time on physical activity, you can consider it as a warm-up before jogging or a dynamic walk, or as an introduction to other, slightly more demanding exercises.
15-minute workout – get ready for it
Before you incorporate a 15-minute workout into your schedule, you should prepare for it.
- Prepare a suitable place for exercise. If you will be doing home training, take care of peace and quiet. On the other hand, if you decide to exercise outdoors, make sure the terrain you choose is flat and that the climate is conducive to sports.
- Rotations, twists and bends – of both the neck and all limbs – will facilitate subsequent training and improve muscle flexibility and the quality of individual movements.
- Get a stopwatch. If you are just starting to practice sports regularly, try not to exceed 15 minutes of training for the first two weeks. Before you begin to gradually increase the time and intensity of your exercise, your body should get used to it. Two weeks is more than enough.
- As you get used to your new routine, you should gradually increase the time and intensity of your exercise. Positive results will be noticeable after three weeks of regular morning training.
- Your body will begin to slenderize, your muscles will become more elastic and tense, and extra rolls of fat will disappear from your abdomen.
- Remember to take breaks of several seconds between exercises. In the meantime, drink water to avoid dehydration.
1. Begin your workout with jumping squats
The first exercise in our express training is the traditional jumping squats. When doing this exercise, the legs should be on the same line as the arms and the feet slightly pointing outwards.
Once you have positioned your body correctly, begin lowering your hips until your knees bend into a perfect right angle. Then tense your thigh muscles and make a vigorous jump to land your feet gently on the ground.
Repeat the exercise 12 times.
2. Single-arm pumps
Thanks to this exercise, training becomes very effective. It allows you to quickly strengthen the muscles and improves the overall condition of the body. It consists in performing push-ups, but with the use of only one arm.
It’s not easy to do the exercise at first. Take the plank position: your body should form a perfectly straight line. Focus on keeping your legs, spine, and neck in line. Experts recommend that you gently tense the muscles of your legs and abdomen at this point in order to increase the effectiveness of the exercise.
While inhaling, bend your elbows to form a right angle. Slowly lower your chest towards the ground. As you exhale, return to the starting position, trying to touch the opposite shoulder with one hand.
Repeat the exercise 12 times, alternately touching both arms. You can also do the same knee movement – it’s a fantastic way to strengthen your leg muscles.
3. Plank with a jump
The starting position is the same as in the previous exercise. Make sure your legs, spine and neck are in a perfectly straight line. Gently tense your muscles.
While inhaling, lower your chest by bending your elbows to form a 90˚C angle. On the other hand, while exhaling, stand up dynamically and touch the opposite shoulder with your hand.
4. Plank with knee lift
The starting position is the same as in the previous exercise. Make sure your legs, spine and neck are in a perfectly straight line. Gently tense the muscles in your legs and abdomen.
As you inhale, bend your elbows to form a right angle. Slowly lower your chest towards the ground while lifting one leg up. Try to keep it straight at the knee. As you exhale, raise your chest and lower your leg to the ground.
Repeat the exercise 12 times alternately lifting both legs. You can combine the lifting of the legs with the simultaneous lifting of the arm. The training will then be more effective.
5. Juices up and sideways – express training
To properly jump up and side to side, you need to do a half squat to one side and then jump over to the other. Do 12 repetitions.
6. Plank with raising the arm
Take the plank position: your body should form a perfectly straight line. Focus on keeping your legs, spine, and neck in line. Experts recommend that you gently tense the muscles of your legs and abdomen at this point in order to increase the effectiveness of the exercise.
Then raise the right arm so that it is in a line parallel to the ground. Breathe freely, slowly move your right leg to the side. Return to the starting position. Repeat the exercise 12 times, alternately lifting both arms.