The oatmeal mask with the addition of yeast is a great support not only for the skin, but also for the hair. Environmental factors such as weather and air pollution, as well as internal factors such as aging, bad habits and nutrient deficiencies can negatively affect the condition of the hair and skin.
Shampoos, conditioners and lotions sold in drugstores and supermarkets are not always able to reverse this negative impact. However, some natural products that you can use to prepare new cosmetics can do it. One is the oatmeal yeast mask that will benefit both your hair and skin.
Read the article to learn how to prepare the mask at home and how to use it.
How does the mask affect hair and skin?
Do you use toners, micellar lotions or moisturizing lotions on a daily basis? You need to know that the skin sometimes needs an extra dose of moisturizing and nourishing substances. This is especially true during periods of increased exposure to factors accelerating skin aging.
The mask in question provides a relaxing effect and nourishes the skin in just a few minutes after application. The active substances will perfectly penetrate the pores, and you will have some time just for yourself. Moreover, these are compounds that are in vain to be found in the daily diet.
It is definitely better to prepare the mask yourself at home than to buy ready-made products in drugstores or pharmacies. A homemade mask is a guarantee of using one hundred percent natural ingredients – no additives or artificial substances that could irritate the skin or cause allergic reactions.
Very important information – the oatmeal mask with yeast is safe and recommended for all skin and hair types.
Mask – ingredients
The advantage of using natural ingredients is obvious. However, it is worth briefly focusing on the specific properties that make the oatmeal yeast mask so beneficial to the skin and hair.
Oatmeal helps people struggling with problems such as skin hypersensitivity and acne. The nutrients that work best for your skin and hair are B vitamins, vitamin E, and minerals such as zinc, iron, magnesium and calcium.
The structure of oatmeal also allows for a gentle exfoliation effect, which in turn allows the skin to be cleaned of dead skin and impurities deposited on the top layers of the skin and blocking the pores. By cleansing the skin, you will restore its healthy, youthful appearance and radiance.
Yeast is a highly nutritious product that is great for the human body. For example, yeast does not lack B vitamins and minerals – zinc, iron, chromium, potassium, phosphorus, magnesium, sulfur and selenium.
- Yeast is a supplement to help cleanse the skin and prevent the formation of blemishes such as pimples and blackheads. Sulfur compounds with a detoxifying effect are also important.
- Selenium is a powerful antioxidant that is able to reverse the negative effects of free radicals on the skin and stop premature skin aging.
By consuming or applying yeast topically, you moisturize and nourish your skin. When it comes to hair – yeast prevents hair loss and strengthens it from the very root. It is really worth trying these properties!
Oatmeal mask with yeast – how to prepare?
The oatmeal mask is suitable for all skin types: oily, dry, combination, mature, sensitive and imperfect skin.
Thanks to two main ingredients that have a cleansing, exfoliating, balancing and moisturizing effect, you can normalize the production of sebum.
The same principle applies to hair – the mask is safe for all hair types, because it controls the production of sebum, giving the hair shine and healthy look from the very first application.
- 2 tablespoons of ground oats (20 g)
- 1 tablespoon of yeast (10 g)
- water (if needed)
- optional: a few drops of the selected essential oil (lavender, orange, mint, lemon, rose or cinnamon), which will increase the relaxing effect of the mask
A method of preparing
- Mix the oatmeal with the yeast. Add water slowly and mix until you get a smooth paste.
- The mask should not be too thick as it can be heavy to apply. It should also not be too rare.
How to use?
- Slowly cover the entire face (or the entire length of your hair) with the mask.
- Take your time – use this time to relax! This is your moment for yourself.